Saturday, April 12, 2008

Keeping In Touch

I have had the opportunity to know what has been happening in many of your lives because of this awesome tool. I have finally joined the wave and I am excited to share some of my great stories. Life in Southern California has treated me well. It has truly been a life experience. I have learned and lived much since I moved here in 2005. I have kept a busy pace, so I apologize for not keeping in touch as well as I should. So, luckily we have this to keep us connected. I would love to hear from you when you have a spare moment.

The title of my page is "Life Is Grand" because I truly believe it. I have much to be grateful for and by embracing all the beauty we have at our fingertips I am living a life that is filled with happiness and peace.

Stay tuned...I have a lot of catching up to do!

No comments: