Austin and I wanted to get away for a couple of days, so we headed up to Bear Lake, UT. For those of you who don't know where that is...it's a lake that straddles the Utah/Idaho border. My family has had a house up there for many years and it always brings me peace and enjoyment when I am there.
During the winter there are not many people around, but the scene is absolutely beautiful! You don't even really notice that the temperature is -6 degrees when the sun is shining.
I find that I am super productive while I'm there. I'm often there holding various retreats or other gatherings. This time, my focus was on my sewing projects for Christmas. While I was sewing, Austin came up with some brilliant writing. I'm looking forward to him sharing it with everyone.
I can't wait until we can get up there again. If anyone wants to join us, just let me know. It would be a pleasure to have you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment