Monday, January 5, 2009

It's 2009 Already!?



Whoa! Where did 2008 go? Probably because I was having such a great time I didn't realize how quickly time passed me by. So, for a year in review.

One. The number of times I moved.
Two. The number of times I went to Utah.
Three. The number of meals I ate every day.
Four. The number of the Twilight books I read.
Five. The number of vacations I took.
Six. The number of times I had FROZEN yogurt in a month.
Seven. The number of times I listened to Austin's Cornbread song in a row.
EIGHT. The number of hours I tried to sleep for every night.
Nine. The number of times I should have gone to the gym in a month.
Ten. The number of times Austin and I took the train to downtown LA.
Eleven. The number of scrapbook pages I finished for myself.
Twelve. The number of dinner parties we attended or hosted.
Thirteen. The number of inches of hair I cut off.
Fourteen. The number of times Austin beat me on Coldplay's Speed of Sound on SingStar.
Fifteen. The number of times I beat Austin on any Pop song on SingStar.
Sixteen. Now that's just getting to high for me :)

Well, for this next year, my goal is to do something productive or fun everyday...usually just a small task to get me to a bigger goal or things I know I should or need to do, but always seem to find something else. So far, 5 days down and I am looking GREAT! I can't believe how easy it has been. Honestly, I look forward to the little tasks I have made for myself. It is already helping me achieve goals that I've been meaning to accomplish for a long time. Some of the items on my list thus far have been...yes, another list.
1. Take down all my Christmas decor (got a few scrapes from that one)
2. Organized my jewelry and the elusive junk drawer (organization makes me happy)
3. Had a photo shoot with Austin in downtown LA with my old SLR camera (we need some practice)
4. Reorganize my closet (it was getting packed and now people get my donated clothes)
5. Update my blog (because obviously it has been two months since I've done anything with it)


You should try it...it's fun. I'll keep you posted on what other cool stuff I am going to make myself do.

2 comments:

Ang said...

You're my inspiration Tiff! I need to get my buns into gear for this new year. Thanks for the idea!

AngiDe said...

WOW!! I had no idea that you read the Twilight books! YAY!!!!

Happy Be-lated New Year!

XO